Docker Training Certification$449
About this course
Docker Certification course will help you master the key concepts of Docker and how data can be containerized into a single or multiple containers, architecture of Docker, containerization and various operations performed on it. You will also learn about Docker Hub and ways to create a Docker Image. This course also introduces you to several tools that leverage Docker to ease application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration. Finally, learn to deploy various Container based Applications on the Cloud.
At the end of Docker Course you will be able to:
• Learn basics of Docker and run a basic hello world in Docker
• Discuss containerization and various operations performed on it
• Introduce yourself to the Docker File and Docker Hub and how to create Docker images
• Discuss in detail about the configuration of the Docker daemon
• Learn the various networking mechanisms available in Docker
• Introduce several tools that leverage Docker to ease application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration
• Learn to deploy various Container based Applications on the Cloud.
The pre-requisites for this course include Good Knowledge and Hands-on experience with Linux. You don’t need to be a wizard at the command line, but you should be familiar with how to open your favourite shell or terminal, and run basic commands in that environment. It helps (but isn’t required) to know how to navigate a directory tree, manipulate files (move, copy, edit, save, read), list running processes, and so forth.
If you wish to brush-up Linux skills, Edutrickz offers you a complimentary self-paced course, i.e. “Linux Fundamentals for Docker” when you enroll in Docker Training and Certification course
Overview of Docker
Image Creation and Sharing
Docker Configuration, Developing and Networking
Docker Networking Implementation and deploying to Cloud
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.